- Mondays to Thursdays: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Fridays: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- We are closed on holidays*
- We also have 24 Hour Emergency Service available charged at double time rates.
Free Estimates and Quotes
We provide free estimates for everything throughout the Denver metropolitan area except when automatic door system diagnostics and troubleshooting require the use of diagnostic tools. These diagnostics are performed by an AAADM certified technician and are considered a service call. We can quote part replacements identified by the customer over the phone. In some instances, we can help identify the part with pictures sent to us by the customer. In the latter case, we will typically do a site visit upon approval to confirm that everything is correct.
- Minimum Service Charge is $190.
- Standard hourly rate is $95.
- Travel outside of metro area is $95 per hour of travel.
- Outside normal business hours we charge double for service.
If a service technician begins the service call before 4:00 p.m. and his time runs over, it will be charged at standard time rates. We invoice parts, service, travel (if outside of the metro area) and sales tax.
BILLING FOR GARAGE AND ROLL-UP DOORS
- Minimum Service Charge is $224.
- Standard hourly rate is $112.
- Travel outside of metro area is $112 per hour of travel.
- Outside normal business hours we charge 168 an hour with a minimum of 4 hours.
Typically we will invoice after the work is completed to your satisfaction within 15 days. If an estimate is approved that exceeds $2,000, we will generally request a 50% deposit to order the parts. The balance is then due net 15 days from the date of invoice.
- Labor: Ninety days
- Parts: Minimum one year
Note that …
- Certain manufacturers offer extended warranties that are passed onto the customer.
- Warranty service is provided during normal operating hours.
Please call for Full Warranty Details.
We carry $2,500,000 in commercial general liability. A copy of our insurance coverage is available upon request. We can also provide a Certificate of Insurance to your company showing your company as a certificate holder.