Heavy Duty Swing Door Operators
The dependable and flexible 8100 Series are designed to withstand high traffic areas such as airports, hospitals and grocery stores. They are also quiet – perfect for libraries, medical facilities, universities and other places where noise is not appropriate.
The Automatic Door Doctors install these and more. And you will be pleased to know that we have earned a continual A+ rating with the Denver BBB.
For answers to your questions or to arrange a free estimate you may…
- Call (303) 408-2702,
- Complete the Free Estimate form above,
- Or contact us by email.
Below find more specific information about the 8100 Series Heavy Duty Swing Door Operators:
Doors that work well with the 8100 series*
- Interior or exterior doors
- Left or right hand doors
- Doors that swing in or out
- Single, pairs or double egress doors
- Butt hung, center hung, swing clear or balanced doors
- Doors that require 120 degree door swing
- Surface applied or overhead concealed
- Deep reveal applications
- Front entrances in retail applications
- Up to 350 pounds per door leaf*
- 30” doors through 96” door openings
- ADA applications
- Can be adjusted to ANSI A 156.10 and 156.19 requirements
- Fire rated openings
- Available clear or dark bronze anodized, custom painted, and clad
- Electric strikes without additional relays or delays. Push to start applications eliminate the need for additional activation, accessories and complex field wiring
- Latch assist function assures closing in areas with heavy stack conditions commonly associated with doors in air conditioned and heated environments
PLEASE NOTE that estimates are FREE for all new door installations and manual door repairs. Estimates for repairing automatic doors are considered a service call.
* Consult factory for heavier doors