6100 Series Low Energy
Swing Door Operators
When building design requires a surface applied low energy door operator suitable for medium to high volume traffic, 6100 Series are your solution. These low energy swing door operators ease your selection by incorporating all the features normally found as options, into one self-contained unit.
ANSI standards require swing door operators to be intrinsically safe. Adjustable parameters can determine opening speeds, time open delays, locking time delays and what to do if an obstruction is sensed. Even parameters allowing the operator to overcome stack pressure issues are included in the standard features. The 6100 Series also has safety sensors that are not required.
Many manufacturers reduce the cost of their products by outsourcing components, extrusions and even complete units to Asia and other low cost regions of the world. This “cheapening” of the product is often associated with excessive noise and early component failure. The Swiss engineered products give you the lowest power consumption of any swing door operator in its class. This combined with an almost silent operation and stylish look gives you the best value for your money among the low energy swing operators available today.
The 6100 low energy swing door operator is used successfully in many diverse settings such as hospital corridors, banks, care facilities, patient rooms, doctors’ offices, restrooms, colleges, schools and libraries, to name a few. The 6100 series allow specifiers, design professionals, owners or maintenance engineers to choose one operator which will cover any eventuality you may have.
The Automatic Door Doctors install these and more. And you will be pleased to know that we have earned a continual A+ rating with the Denver BBB.
For answers to your questions or a free estimate you may…
- Call (303) 408-2702
- Complete the above Free Estimate form
- Or contact us by email.
Features and Benefits
- 115V, 60HZ, 1-phase
- Non-handed operator
- In-swinging or out-swinging doors
- Single, pairs or double egress doors
- Standard push arms (three different styles of arms available to suit every application)
- Standard on/off/hold open switch with error indication
- Microprocessor control for accurate repeatability of parameters
- Surface applied
- Suitable for Center hung or Butt hung doors
- Deep reveal applications
- ADA compliant
- Capable of moving up to 175 pound door leafs
- Available in up to 42” single and 84” paired openings
- Can be adjusted to meets ANSI 156.19 requirements
- Unit is fire rated per UL 228
- Available clear or dark anodized bronze (custom colors are also available)
- Stylish black plastic molded end caps, incorporating switches and error indicators.
- Uses same hand held programmer as the 8100 Series
- Electro-mechanical operation
- Sequences electric strikes and electrified panic devices, with-out the need for extra interfaces.
- Push to start application, eliminating the need for additional activation accessories and complex field wiring
- Latch assist function assures doors closing and locking in areas with heavy stack pressure conditions
- Quick and simplified installation
- Door open time delay of 2-60 seconds (check minimum hold open requirements in meeting ANSI 156.19)
- Rounded 4 1/2” x 5” or squared 4 1/2” x 5 1/2” covers available
- Easily interfaces with all types of access control
- Lowest Power Consumption in its class
PLEASE NOTE that estimates are FREE for all new door installations and manual door repairs. Estimates for repairing automatic doors are considered a service call.