Manual ICU/CCU Doors
The 5900 Series ICU/CCU Manual Sliding Door Systems suitable for simple, easy, attractive access in and out of ICU and CCU patient rooms. They allow for patient privacy and also unobstructed view of patients as needed. And finally, they allow for rapid breakout in the event of an emergency.
The Automatic Door Doctors install these and more. And you will be pleased to know that we have earned a continual A+ rating with the Denver BBB.
For answers to your questions or a free estimate you may…
- Call (303) 408-2702,
- Complete the above Free Estimate form,
- Or contact us by email.
- Exclusive RECORD-USA’s Positive Latching latches inside the header rather than an exposed vertical to prevent entanglement of IV and medical instrument wires.
- Allows rapid breakout in emergencies
- Can be specified for breakaway either into or out of patient’s room
- Provide unobstructed view of patients
- Come in two, three or four panel doors
- Come with three or six panel telescopic
- Come with or without floor tracks
- Smoke rated doors (UL 1784)
- Integral blinds
- Switchable glass door System
5900 Series ICU/CCU Doors with Self-Closing features:
ICU/CCU doors with self-closing feature are also available. Below is a list of features for these doors:
- Manual Open, then self closing for all units.
- Fixed panel, Full breakout, Surface applied
- Hold open device
- Smoke rated units
- Clean room seals
- 85” minimum OFH
- Positive latching
- All available bottom guide systems
- True equal panel design
- 4 ½ tall header design
- Quick and easy automotive drive assembly attachment.
PLEASE NOTE that estimates are FREE for all new door installations and manual door repairs. Estimates for repairing automatic doors are considered a service call.