All Glass Sliding Door System
This all-glass door system offers not only a wide two-way visibility and class it offers the latest high quality technology for your store front, lobby, or any business area where you want to attract your customers to what’s inside. These doors are manufactured with 1/2″ tempered glass and are automated by the same intelligent, durable drive system as the 5100 Sliding Door Series.
The Automatic Door Doctors install these and more. And you will be pleased to know that we have earned a continual A+ rating with the Denver BBB.
For answers to your questions or a free estimate please…
- Call us at (303) 408-2702,
- Complete the Free Estimate Request form on the top right of this page,
- Or email us.
Functions and Features
- Meet the requirements of ANSI/BHMA A156.10, ANSI Z97.1. and NFPA 101.
- Quiet, smooth reliable performance.
- Fixed sidelites and optional transom.
- Concealed bottom door guides provide stable movement of sliding panels.
- Concealed, replaceable lifetime warranty roller track and integrated anti-derail extrusion.
- Come with a heavy duty steel breakout mechanism allowing doors to swing out at any point of door travel when pushed outward.
- Exposed surfaces have a clear anodized or hard coat dark bronze anodized finish.
- Other painted or anodized colors are available.
- Fully adjustable open, close, and check speeds
- Adjustable reduced opening feature can be constant or a function of traffic frequency
- Automatic, Off, Exit Only, Full Open, and Partial Open modes
- Adjustable hold open time delay
- Selectable ratchet mode to keep the door in the open position
- Self-monitor system compensates each cycle for changes in temperature, wind load, pressure and mechanical drag and checks for proper internal operation
- Automatically checks action and other operating characteristics and adjust motor speeds
- Can be opened manually in power failure
- Optional battery pack automatically opens or closes the doors during power loss
- A backlit jamb mounted LCD display panel
- Safety-first recycle/stop feature if closing/opening is obstructed
- Sliding doors can be swung open to 90° from any position with 50 lbs of force to the lock stile
- Doors are fitted with high security deadbolt locks mounted in bottom rails
- Two infrared safety beams at 24” and 48” from the floor active when doors are open
- Motion sensors detect traffic approaching the door from either direction depending on the direction of traffic
- Can be fitted with either a fail-safe or fail-secure electric lock and coordinated with the operator to electrically lock against slide)
PLEASE NOTE that estimates are FREE for all new door installations and manual door repairs. Estimates for repairing automatic doors are considered a service call.