4500 Series Slide/Fold Door
Whether restaurants, hotels, hospitals, homes for the elderly, office buildings, or orore buildings, the 4500 Slide/Fold door series is ideal for any business with a narrow entrance. The Slide/Fold doors use the record’s proven system drive and control units and have all the features and functions of the 5100 series standard operator.
The Automatic Door Doctors install these and more. And you will be pleased to know that we have earned a continual A+ rating with the Denver BBB.
For a free estimate or answers to your questions, you may…
- Call (720) 572-1867,
- Complete the Free Estimate form above,
- Or contact us by email.
Functions and features
The 4500 Series slide/fold doors …
- Provide quick, easy, and silent access to your business
- Need only a small clearance but leave a wider opening
- Opening distance is adjustable as a constant or a function of traffic frequency.
- Are activated by a floor mat, motion sensor, or press wall switch
- Can be surface applied or mounted between jambs
- It can be programmed with the modes Automatic, Off, Exit Only, Full Open, and Partial Open.
- A self-monitor system compensates cycles for changes in temperature, wind load, pressure, and mechanical drag.
- Motor speeds are automatically adjusted.
- Operators and controls are concealed above the doors with a removable access cover.
- Have fewer components, effectively lowering maintenance costs
- Bearings are protected by a sealed bottom pivot and by precision bearings mounted into a hardened steel ring
- Provide additional support for the pivot because they are closer to the jamb and protect pivots from abuse
- Have an improved weather seal
- Available in the standard of clear anodized or dark bronze anodized. Other anodized or painted finishes are available.
- Can be made to match most storefront requirements
- Complies with ANSI A 156.10 for Power Operated Pedestrian Doors
- Meets APA clearance requirements even on a 48″ masonry opening
- UL 325 listed
- Safety devices protect the fold area of the door
- Designed to eliminate finger guards safely
- The multi-function microprocessor control provides fully adjustable open, close, and check speeds.
- A safety-first recycle/stop feature if closing/opening is obstructed.
- An adjustable hold open time delay (1-30 seconds)
- Selectable ratchet mode keeps the door open until a second activation signal.
- An optional battery pack can automatically open or close the doors during power failure.
- The door can be opened manually in power-off conditions.
The S.M.A.R.T. Panel
- This control panel with an intuitive interface gives visual feedback on door status.
- A single button presses to select the operational mode of the door, with a built-in display to confirm the selection.
- Two control panels can be installed on the same door; one at the unit and one remote up to 3000 feet from the door for easy manager access.
- It reminds users of the commitment to do a daily safety check.
- Displays current door setting regarding traffic selection and egress.
- Alerts user to objects in a track that may hinder door.
- Sends alert messages when abnormal conditions occur.
- It can be locked manually, preventing unauthorized alteration.
- Provides contact information to the authorized service agent.
- Dual units are provided with two cylinder-operated flush bolts installed in the FS panels to lock the FS panels into the breakaway catch assembly.
- Dual units include a threshold bolt for two-point locking.
- Single units may be provided with a cylinder-operated flush bolt installed in the FS panel to lock the FS panel into the breakaway catch assembly.
- It is fitted with an Adams Rite Maximum Security hook bolt deadlock.
PLEASE NOTE that estimates are FREE for all new door installations and manual door repairs. Estimates for repairing automatic doors are considered a service call.