Manual and Automatic
Revolving Door Repair
The Automatic Door Doctors repair all aspects of revolving doors including …
- weather stripping
- new motor instalation
Revolving Doors, as noted below, have some advantages that no other doors have, and there is usually no need to replace them. Therefore, if your door stops, or if you have any questions don't hesitate to call us at (303) 408-2702.
Below is a list of some of the advantages all revolvers afford:
- This is the only door that is always open and, at the same time, always closed and thus it is the most energy efficient door that exists.
- The always open/closed feature also prevents dust, draft, and noise from entering the building.
- There are also a wide variety of heights and widths to choose from. There are varying canopy heights and heights under the canopy.
These advantages are specific to automatic revolvers:
- They have programmable sensors that controls and limits the speed.
- The controls can be customized to correspond to the type of traffic your building encounters.
The following are some optional safety perks available:
- A variety of night locking options.
- Collapsible door sets for emergency egress situations create an open passageway for quick evacuation.
- Vandal and bullet resistant glass.