Classy Wooden Doors
Wooden doors are not only beautiful, they are classy. So, when transparency isn’t especially desired, consider some of the advantages that come with a solid wooden door for your business entrance, your office, your meeting rooms, even your bathrooms.
- Privacy – Some businesses, like counseling clinics, law offices, hotels or medical clinics, require privacy. But even if your business is the kind that favors transparency, there are always areas where privacy is desired or even essential.
- Durable – Good quality solid wooden doors are very durable, and fire resistant, providing enhanced security.
- Insulates – Wood insulates naturally 400 times the insulation of a steel door, making wooden doors energy efficient. But it doesn’t only insulate from the weather, it insulates from noise as well, allowing you to better concentrate on what you are doing, and even allowing for more audio privacy.
- Easily trimmed and easy to install – If you ordered a solid door that is too large, or decide to move it to a smaller doorway, it can be easily trimmed down. It only requires simple tools to install a door.
- Easy to attach hardware – Wood allows for easy screwing, nailing and drilling, making it simple for anyone to attach hardware.
- Easy to maintain – If the door is sealed, it won’t absorb moisture, which could cause the door to warp or swell. If you leave the natural grain of the wood visible, nicks, scratches and dents are not easily seen. But if the door does start to look worn, it can easily be sanded down and re-varnished, or if you prefer, painted. Wooden doors don’t rust. A heavy door can sometimes begin to sag, but that can be easily fixed. If made from good quality wood, your door will last a long time.
- Unique – Because no two trees have identical grain, every wooden door is unique. You can choose the type of wood you want. There are hundreds of different kinds of wood – Bamboo, Cedar, Douglas Fir, Mahogany, Maple, Oak, Pine, Poplar, Redwood, Teak and other kinds of wood are all used for doors. You can choose to leave the color natural by just varnishing it or you can choose any one of a variety of stains to match your decor. You can also choose to put one of a variety of windows available into the door. Whatever you choose, unless you cover the grain with paint, your wooden door will always be unique … and classy.
If you are interested in having a wooden door, automatic or manual, installed in your home or at your business and you also happen to live in the Denver Metro area, you’re in luck. The Automatic Door Doctors live here too! You will be pleased to note that we have earned a continuous A+ rating with the Denver Better Business Bureau. We strive to make our customers happy. If you have any questions, feel free to call us at 303-408-2702 or email us. If you need a free estimate please scroll to the top of this page. To the right of the moving door pictures is a Free Estimate Request Form . Fill that in and we will get back to you as soon as possible.