Classy Wooden Doors
Wooden doors are not only beautiful, they are classy. So, when transparency isn’t especially desired, consider some of the advantages of a solid wooden door for your business entrance, office, meeting rooms, and even bathrooms.
- Privacy – Some businesses require privacy, like counseling clinics, law offices, hotels, or medical clinics. But even if your business is the kind that favors transparency, there are always areas where privacy is desired or even essential.
- Durable – Good quality solid wooden doors are durable and fire resistant, providing enhanced security.
- Insulates – Wood insulates naturally 400 times the insulation of a steel door, making wooden doors energy efficient. But it doesn’t only protect from the weather, it also insulates from noise, allowing you to better concentrate on what you are doing, and even allowing for more audio privacy.
- Easily trimmed and easy to install – If you ordered a solid door that is too large or decided to move it to a smaller doorway, it can be easily trimmed down. It only requires simple tools to install a door.
- Easy to attach hardware – Wood allows for easy screwing, nailing, and drilling, making it simple for anyone to connect hardware.
- Easy to maintain – If the door is sealed, it won’t absorb moisture, which could cause the door to warp or swell. If you leave the natural grain of the wood visible, nicks, scratches, and dents are not easily seen. But if the door does start to look worn, it can easily be sanded down and re-varnished, or if you prefer, painted. Wooden doors don’t rust. A heavy door can sometimes begin to sag, but that can be easily fixed. If made from good quality wood, your door will last a long time.
- Unique – No two trees have identical grain, so every wooden door is fantastic. You can choose the type of wood you want. There are hundreds of different kinds of wood – Bamboo, Cedar, Douglas Fir, Mahogany, Maple, Oak, Pine, Poplar, Redwood, Teak, and other kinds- all used for doors. You can leave the color natural by just varnishing it or choose a variety of stains to match your decor. You can also choose to put one of a variety of windows available into the door. Whatever you choose, unless you cover the grain with paint, your wooden door will always be unique … and classy.
If you want a wooden door, automatic or manual, installed in your home or at your business, and you also happen to live in the Denver Metro area, you’re in luck. The Automatic Door Doctors live here, too! You will be pleased to note that we have earned a continuous A+ rating with the Denver Better Business Bureau. We strive to make our customers happy. If you have any questions, please call us at 720-572-1867 or email us. If you need a free estimate, please scroll to the top of this page. A Free Estimate Request Form is attached to the moving door pictures. Fill that in, and we will reply as soon as possible.