Made by record-USA
We install and repair all record USA products throughout Colorado. Call today for immediate pricing.
This high quality sliding entrance series was designed to provide a wide variety of options for our customers. The quality is such that PetSmart has record-USA series 5100 doors installed at all their front entrances nationwide. We install, repair and maintain these excellent door systems. For all glass sliding door systems click here.
For information or to arrange a free estimate…
• Please call (303) 408-2702,
• Complete the Free Estimate Request form,
• Or email us.
Below you will find lists of options that come with these doors, as well as a description of their functions and controls.
1. Electric Locking: Concealed electric locks can be programed to lock and unlock doors during power loss. Locks are mounted in the header and operate as carriage locks that automatically lock the door after each open-close cycle, or can be unlocked for daytime use and locked at night.
2. Partial Open: A selectable partial opening feature is available for use during harsh weather. The control offers infinite settings and can be constant or automatic. In automatic mode the control will override a reduced opening setting during high traffic conditions, opening the doors fully. When traffic decreases, the control will return to the reduced opening.
3. Battery Pack: A constant charge battery pack can be used with a building alarm and security systems to ensure that entrances are secured in an emergency. The battery pack can be provided to open or close the door during power loss or when signaled from the security system. An uninterruptible supply that powers 300 door opening cycles is also available.
4. Assembly: Proven composite carrier roller material. Sealed ball bearing construction with an effective anti-derail/anti-rise system. Lifetime roller track system and engineered noise reduction barrier composed of neoprene between track and header.
5. Door Closers: Doors closers can be specified on either SX or SO panels they can be concealed in the top rail of door panels. During break out conditions the doors’ leaves are protected from damage. Doors are assured to close meeting code requirements after break away.
Why the record-USA Automatic Sliding Doors 5100 Series are better!
The S.M.A.R.T. Control Panel
The 5100 Series introduces a new control panel with an intuitive interface and visual feedback of door status. Selecting the operational mode of the door is a single button press, and the built-in display will provide confirmation. The control panel sends an alert message if an abnormal condition occurs. Two control panels can be installed for the same door; one at the unit and one remote.
Furthermore, the S.M.A.R.T. Control Panel …
• Can be manually locked, preventing unauthorized alterations.
• Reminds the person responsible to perform a daily safety check.
• Provides information regarding objects in track that may impact the operation of the door.
• Displays current door setting in regard to traffic selection and egress.
• Indicates when a door has been accidentally broken out.
• Identifies if a safety beam has failed or been damaged.
• Can program multiple sliding door systems throughout your building identically.
• Updates software in the slider control to ensure the latest technology is always available.
• Allows certified technician to maintain all service and repair data over the life of the door.
• Provides user with the phone number of the authorized service agent.
Basic Functions of the 5100 Series Sliding Door System
Different Operating Modes and Safety Features:
• Off mode: Door can be easily moved by hand. There are safety functions in that mode.
• Safety sensors prevent the door from shutting if persons or objects are in the detection zone.
• Safety automatic reversing mechanism: If door leaves are inhibited when closing, they re-open. If the door leaves are hindered when opening, they stop.
• The position of the obstacle is stored and approached slowly during the next door movement.
• Sidelite Protection: Optional sensors located above the opening path of the door will slow the opening if a person or object will inhibit the door opening.
• During power failure emergency fail close or opening is assured by optional emergency power options.
• Emergency close with or without automatic locking (option to re-open the door after actuation of the emergency close and close again automatically).
• Any irregularity or fault is indicated on the control panel display.
Customer Controlled Settings:
• Automatic mode with full opening width.
• Automatic mode with reduced opening width.
• Automatic mode in one-way opening (exit only) for traffic control.
• Adjustable reduced opening mode.
• Automatic cancellation of the reduced opening width when traffic is heavy.
• Adjustable acceleration.
• Independent door speeds for opening and closing.
• Independent time delays according to actuation (automatic mode or key-operated impulse).
• Independent adjustable opening width at the reduced opening.